Does your website need Maintenance ? Do you need any of the following changes to your site?
- Add / Edit / Delete Product image and content changes
- Employee and Address changes
- Company news updates
- Pricing changes
- Service Additions and Updates
- Updates to your calendar
- Home page changes
- Content changes
- Specials or sales
- Forums and news groups
- Adding or maintaining links
Building a Web site is just the beginning
You have a website! You need to maintain it and keep it up-to-date so your customers keep coming back! Our website maintenance package enables us to manage your site while you get on with your business! Once your website is launched we undertake a whole range of key activities to accomplish the following sort of mainstream website maintenance activities
Website maintenance and how it affects you.
It is often thought that companies can save money by having their own staff make modifications to the website. This is in error: Professional website managers perform this task better. We do this every day.
Websites can be unintentionally damaged by incompetent “upgrading”. Links can be broken or lost, files exposed or deleted. Our Website Maintenance Plan protects your investment. We can watch over your site on an ongoing basis.
Benefits for our website maintenance program:
We can provide user information such as how many visitors your site has, and what they look at while visiting. This allows you to make decisions about both website content and navigation elements. We are here to guide you.
Your website is kept up-to-date. Content editing can be accomplished with updated information. Just email the information or pictures and we will upload it, quickly, with a trained eye to the overall appearance and continual promotion of your site.
We manage your site. Using newest technologies, we can monitor your site and make changes that improve your site’s performance. We can insure that all features are functional.
Services Provided during Maintenance Period
- Updating content and images of informational pages
- Weekly website backups in help incase of server crash
- Optimizing pages of the website for search engines (Basic Onpage Optimisation)
- Adding new dynamic features to the website (Chargable)
- Developing tools to generate reports to monitor site progress
- Adding new interactive components to the website
- Protecting website from Malware and Virus Attacks
- Protecting website from Hackers
- Sitemap Creation for Google and integration with its webmaster tools to provide reports.
- Top Priority will be given to your Updates, so that your visitors don’t miss our any information.